What is sports vision therapy?
Sports vision therapy gives athletes the competitive edge by using sensory-motor integration techniques to enhance the neurological connections between the brain and the body.
Who is Sports Vision Therapy For?
Sports Vision Therapy is for those athletes who want that extra competitive edge.
The visual key to optimal sports performance isn’t just 20/20 vision; it’s coordination and how quickly your body reacts to the most amount of information in the least amount of time. That’s why an increasing number of athletes are incorporating sports vision therapy into their training regimens to enhance their performance.
Sports Vision Therapy helps you reach peak performance levels by improving your concentration, eye-hand coordination, peripheral awareness, and reaction speed.
What happens during a session?
Our sports vision program is customized both to you and to your chosen sport, lasting anywhere from 4 weeks to 16 weeks.
Some key benefits of our sessions that help you enhance your performance are:
- Improved hand-eye coordination so you can anticipate and hit fast-moving objects
- Better eye tracking and focusing to follow fast-moving targets and players
- Increased ability to keep both eyes working together when your body is fatigued
- Improved ability to see objects clearly while in motion
- Improved visual tracking to help you keep your eye on the ball and other critical targets
- Improved Depth Perception so you can quickly and accurately evaluate the distance between yourself and critical targets like other players, balls and boundaries